Originally published January 12, 2023 | By John Hackston
In this article, John Hackston, Head of Thought Leadership at The Myers-Briggs Company, one of our clients, shares his workplace trends for the new year.
Here are the trends he’s predicting:
- Flexible working is here to stay
- The workplace becomes more than a physical location
- Diversity, equity and especially inclusion will increase in importance
- To attract and retain staff, companies will need to demonstrate an authentic social purpose
- A focus on maintaining wellbeing and mental health during the recession
- A move to more human-centered and inclusive leadership
- The employment market will continue to be volatile and competitive
To read the full article, visit Benefits Pro.