Originally published Oct 5, 2022 | By John Hackston
While it’s clear that people enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work style – mixing home and office in a way that suits them, introverts may find it a little harder to go back to the office full-time. In this article, John Hackston shares a few tips to help introverts navigate return-to-office plans.
Key tips include:
- Try to persuade your boss to let you work from home.
- Create an introvert-friendly office environment.
- Have your own dedicated workspace.
- Choose your desk location wisely.
- Find, or define, quiet areas in the office (or building).
- Make your workspace more personalized and intimate.
- Agree on everyone’s rights and responsibilities.
To read the full article, visit Introvert, Dear.