SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — For most couples, it looks like it will be a happy New Year indeed! A new survey, Relationship Goals, issued by epi24, makers of the original Womanizer, reveals Americans have a positive outlook on love and are generally very mature when handling sticky situations.
Potentially Awkward Situations
According to the survey, respondents handle potentially awkward situations in a surprisingly calm manner:
- If a partner is suspected of cheating, 59% would discuss the matter with their partner before jumping to conclusions.
- During or after an argument, 56% of those surveyed say they’re committed to “talking it out,” while only 8% resort to the “silent treatment.”
- If a partner were to talk too frequently about a previous relationship, 52% of those surveyed say they would ask the partner to stop, while 27% would simply ignore it. Only 12% would agonize over it.
Rating Quality Time
When it comes to spending quality time with their significant other, respondents aren’t asking for the sun and the moon. Instead, they would rather keep it casual. In order of preference, respondents prefer the following activities when they want to get close:
- Netflix and Chill (50%)
- Weekend rendezvous (23%)
- Cook together (13%)
- Workout together (5%)
“While it’s easy to ‘Netflix and Chill,’ consider working out together. The increased stamina and confidence will only improve your relationship and do wonders in the bedroom,” says Fitness Expert Danielle Natoni from Body Chemistry.
Keeping it Real in the Bedroom
In the sex department, it’s clear people aren’t shy about wanting to be satisfied. 60% said they would have an open discussion if they felt their partner was indifferent to their needs. While 32% admitted increased adventure and spontaneity was the thing they would change to improve the relationship, yet only half admitted to using a sex toy.
Having trouble in your own relationship? Here’s a list of what not to do when things get sticky:
- Don’t storm off when your partner mentions their ex. According to the survey, only 4% of those surveyed agreed this was a mature way to handle their insecurities.
- Whatever you do, do not try to be romantic before resolving an argument. Make-up sex is one thing, but not before you’ve hashed things out. Only 2% are interested in having sex without addressing the issue.
- If you suspect your partner is cheating, you might wait a while before rounding up your friends and family to discuss your concerns. Only 3.5% of those surveyed were fond of this idea.
- Don’t play hard to get and withhold sex if you think your partner doesn’t care about your needs. Only 2% thought this was a good way to handle the problem.
770 U.S. residents in committed relationships 18 years-old and over participated in the survey, conducted online during December 2017.
The Womanizer by epi24 is the first clitoral stimulator designed to help women achieve sexual pleasure 100% of the time.* The Womanizer’s unique PleasureAir technology offers an effortless experience to help women maintain their sexual wellness safely. Created by a German couple, PleasureAir technology produces incredibly fast, often multiple orgasms by leveraging a suction technique that does not desensitize the clitoris. The Womanizer line is available for purchase on (www.womanizer.com).
*Based on a sampling size of 200 women, 50% orgasm in 60 seconds or less, 80% orgasm between 2-3 minutes, and three-fourths experienced multiple orgasms.
CONTACT: Chey Bell, 415-989-9000, email@example.com