These days, it is expected that every business has a website, and this includes hospitals, healthcare facilities, and private medical practices. To determine how effective healthcare provider websites are, Kentico conducted a new online survey: Patient Attitudes Toward Healthcare on the Web Survey.
The findings of the survey were quite informative. Some highlights include:
- 72% of respondents found websites could be more helpful. More specifically, could often more communication methods, and could make it easier to find the most sought-after patient information.
- 65% use a provider’s website as one of the determining factors when choosing a healthcare provider.
- 73% read the providers online reviews to help determine if it is a good fit.
- 69% value healthcare providers who email or text.
- 37% said they are unable to find a direct email address on the website.
Click here to read the full article on mHealthWatch!