Experts in web content management (WCM), online marketing, and customer experience management will gather in Florida next month to network, exchange ideas, and learn from one another. They’re also in town to get an update from Kentico Software, one of the WCM industry’s fastest growing vendors.
Kentico Connection Orlando, being held November 8-10, features nearly fifty sessions designed to help developers, marketers, and business owners learn about the latest trends and capabilities in digital marketing. Presenters include Kentico executives and subject matter experts, Kentico partners, digital marketing agencies, and end users talking about how they approached and solved various real-world marketing challenges.
Scheduled presenters include:
- Jim Macdonald, Partner at 3Seed Marketing, a marketing, design, and interactive agency based in PA
- Adam Hostetter, Practice Lead, Design and Development at American Technology Services, a VA-based provider of strategic technology
- Brian McKeiver, Co-Owner at BizStream, a Michigan firm that shows companies how to use technology to simplify their work and strengthen the business
- Nik Friedman TeBockhorst, Executive Director of Account Services at BlueModus, a nationwide firm simplifying digital technology so that companies can bring their inspired visions to life
- James Williamson, Managing Partner at Bonfire, a cooperative of digital industry professionals
- Rob Bean, Vice President Marketing Strategy at Burns Marketing, a digital marketing agency with offices in the U.S. and the UK that provides companies with breakthrough marketing experiences
- Mike Kennedy, President and CEO at Competitive Innovations, LLC, a web-based solutions provider for government and industry with offices located from Virginia to Boston
- Virgil Carroll, Founder at High Monkey, a Minnesota-based digital agency specializing in highly user-friendly websites and platforms
- Brenden Kehren, Owner of Kehren Development, a Wisconsin-based provider of web development and design solutions
- Aaron Hayon, Senior Software Engineer at Skyline Technologies of Wisconsin, making technology easier by understanding business challenges, solving problems, and envisioning what’s possible
- Scott Capistrano, President at Status Not Quo, Inc., a provider of creative and production digital media services based inCalifornia
Click here to find out more about the event!