MSR Communications is seeking a tech media-savvy Media Relations PR Account Executive to join its growing enterprise tech/B2B team. This individual must be detail-oriented, results-driven and work very closely with technology, business and vertical media to keep our clients top of mind. Strong pitching, writing, and verbal communications are a must as are research skills and the ability to create strong relationships with media and analysts.
MSR was recently named “Best PR Firms in San Francisco” by Expertise.com and has earned coveted accolades such as “Small PR Agency of the Year” by Bulldog Reporter and the Hermes Creative Award for its Trend Report: ‘How Readership, Timing and Social Shares Affect SEO and Earned Media Value’ about the impact of earned media on enterprise technology companies.
Our boutique agency is currently fully remote with office space in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We foster a creative environment with excellent benefits, including summer Fridays and a week off between December holidays and the New Year.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ PR agency experience working with enterprise tech and/or B2B clients
- Demonstrable relationships with top-tier media and examples of recent successful article placements and associated results
- Superior pitching skills
- Demonstrable success executing PR programs
- Expertise building and working a media list
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to draft compelling pitches and content such as press releases and blogs.
- Excellent presentation skills
- A team player and self-starter with a high level of energy and creativity
- Clients, reporters and colleague references required
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, liberal arts or related field is preferred
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Act as primary liaison to media for respective clients
- Proactively contact media to keep clients top-of-mind; demonstrate leadership within industry, trends and issues
- Facilitate interviews with executive spokespeople; monitor/note all interviews and conduct follow-up where necessary
- Work closely with MSR team members and clients to develop creative, strategic ideas with which to approach influencer communities
- Create written content including press releases, abstract pitch development; executive blogs and other written content
- Develop and execute social activities such as community engagement, curation and posting
- Provide clients with monthly reports that detail project status, results and significant developments
Job Type: Full-time remote
Please submit your resume to email@example.com