MSR Internship Program
MSR Communications, an award-winning Bay Area public relations firm specializing in providing communications management for technology, B2B and consumer lifestyle companies is looking for bright and dedicated interns. Due to the pandemic, this is currently a remote role. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District neighborhood, next to BART with Muni lines connecting you to the greater city.
MSR’s year-round Internship Program is designed to offer individuals who are enthusiastic and interested in learning about the exciting profession of public relations, the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on work experience while learning new skills that are critical for success in the PR field.
We are looking for candidates who can commit to a 3-month program, and at a minimum, be available 3x/week. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. This is a paid internship.
During the program, individuals will receive:
- Practical, hands-on PR experience
- Invaluable project management training
- Constructive feedback
- Work portfolio
- Education: current enrollment in a college degree program (juniors or seniors preferred) or recent graduate with a degree in PR, communications or relevant subject
- Demonstrated interest in the field of Public Relations–if you do not have a communications/PR degree, please let us know WHY you are interested in PR and what you can offer
- Understanding and/or willingness to learn the basic principles of PR
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to balance multiple projects and demands
- Ability to take initiative unprompted and flexibility
- Self-starter and team player
- Detail-oriented, proactive and resourceful
- Professional appearance and manner
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.